- Ancient_Roads_Town_Meeting_Letter (PDF)
- A hand-out for Hartland town meeting day 2008 which describes the committee's work.
- Ancient Road Practicum (PDF)
- This is a great summary and interpretation of the Vermont statutes pertaining to Ancient Roads. It is a guide to those involved in Ancient Roads, laying out the time line for researching, identifying, documenting, choosing to retain or abandon these public rights of way, and finally the statutory end of "Unidentified Corridors". This document was created by the Vermont Agency of Transportation, Mapping Unit.
- Vermont Public Radio - Vermont Edition: Ancient Roads
- Vermont Public Radio aired a Vermont Edition program on Thursday October 8, 2009 regarding Ancient Roads. VPR's Jane Lindholm talks with Trevor Lashua of the Vermont League of Cities and Towns and Johnathan Croft of the Agency of Transportation about ancient roads in Vermont. A Podcast and MP3 of the call-in program is available on VPR's Web site.
- Early American Handwriting (PDF)
- This document shows common ways that letters of the English alphabet were formed in the early days of the United States. The few pages are an extract of the handbook "Reading Early American Handwriting" by Kip Sperry, published by Genealogical Publishing Company, Inc.
- Hartland_Doton_1856 (PDF TIFF)
- Hosea Doton map circa 1856 - shows roads, buildings, owner's names, water features.
- Hartland_BeersAtlas_1869 (PDF TIFF)
- F.W. Beers (Beers Atlas) circa 1869 - shows roads, buildings, owner's names, school districts, business directory, water features.
- Hartland_USGS_1908-1911 (PDF TIFF)
- United States Geological Survey circa 1908-1911 - standard 7.5 minute topographic with 20-foot elevation intervals.
- Hartland_AoT_1986 (PDF TIFF)
- Vermont Agency of Transportation circa 1986 - shows roads, legal trails, buildings, distances between road intersections, water features.
- Hartland_USGS_1996-1998 (PDF TIFF)
- United States Geological Survey circa 1996-1998 - standard 7.5 minute topographic with 20-foot elevation intervals, shaded-relief, 1000 meter UTM grid
- Hartland_NorthernCartographic_2001 (PDF TIFF)
- Northern Cartographic circa 2001 - shows roads, town forest, water features
- Hartland_AoT_2003 (PDF TIFF)
- Vermont Agency of Transportation circa 2003 - shows roads, legal trails, distances between road intersections, water features.
- Hartland_AoT_2006 (PDF)
- Vermont Agency of Transportation circa 2006 - shows roads, legal trails, distances between road intersections, road lengths, insets for village areas, water features.
- Hartland_AoT_2006 with intersections numbered
- Vermont Agency of Transportation circa 2006 - with intersections numbered for the Ancient Roads project
- Hartland Cemetery Locations
- A map derived from the Hartland Historical Society, showing the location of each cemetery. Links are provided to more detailed information for each cemetery and their graves at the Historical Society's Web site.